HP Spectre Laptop RE-VIEW

 HP Spectre Laptop Review.


When I opened up the box to my HP Spectre, I knew, good things were on my way.  Such as a vibrant display for  gaming.  I knew this computer was current FM!!          I was struck by a harpoon which my ex-girlfriend jousted into my cranium thus the headache.  Still I felt the initiative.

            *            *            *            *            *            *            *            *            *            *            *            *

Bottom line,

this machine is great for gaming and creating music with.

however PROBLEM, it also isn't


The audio appears to go out or turn off unintentionally.

I believe this is because it is a business machine, so perhaps business persons don't mind no audio or they are simply deaf.  Or to restrict interruptions of meetings.


Some of my steam games don't work.






N<M<ST<

fuck the copper plate girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Cereal!

Landre Review

NOT ALL WAYS RETRO